Amazon’sis coming this October. But you don’t have to wait until then to find a great discount on coffee and espresso makers at Amazon. The mega retailer is already offering major savings on popular coffee and espresso makers from Keurig, Nespresso and more to help you craft your favorite fall drinks — like an at-home pumpkin spice latte — right from your own kitchen.
Your morning cup of Joe will taste even sweeter with the knowledge that you got the best coffee maker deal possible — and we’re not just talking drip coffee. These top-rated kitchen appliances can help you craft barista-quality espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, Americanos, hot chocolate and so much more. These customer-loved kitchen devices all have a four-star rating or better and receive tons of positive reviews from coffee drinkers like you.
Best coffee and espresso maker deals ahead of Prime Big Deal Days
The experts at CBS Essentials have rounded up the best coffee and espresso maker discounts on Amazon ahead of the Prime Big Deal Days sale.
Keurig K-Mini coffee maker: $60 (40% off)
The 5-inch-wide Keurig coffee maker lets you brew up to 12 ounces of coffee, hot chocolate, tea and more. Its removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to seven inches tall and can even hold a full accidental brew for easy cleanup. Get it for $60 (regularly $100) at Amazon.
“I love that it is compact, I chose mint green as a color and it looks great. Overall great addition to my countertops. I like the versatility — coffee, tea, hot chocolate…which I can’t do with my Nespresso,” an Amazon customer says.
Why we like the Keurig K-Mini coffee maker:
- This mini coffee device is a great option for small spaces.
- It’s portable, meaning you can take it to work or on vacation.
- It includes an auto-off feature that turns your coffee maker off 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
- It’s available in six fun colors.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine: $173 (38% off)
This slim Nespresso machine won’t take up precious counter space. “I love how much space this saves on my countertops,” CBS Essentials editorial director Leslie Gornstein says. “It’s amazingly easy to use and very easy to maintain.” The Nespresso device features a high pressure pump and perfect heat control.
“Nespresso is constantly putting out new and interesting coffee flavors, including iced-latte pods for warmer seasons and — my favorite — Hawaiian Kona, so there’s always something fun to try if you’re a Nespresso owner,” said Gornstein.
It’s currently on sale for just $173 — a nice discount from it’s regular price of $229.
Why we like the Nespresso Pixie:
- It includes a fast heating time of 25 seconds and an energy-saving automatic shut off.
- The one-touch buttons feature two cup capacities and can be reprogrammed to custom volumes.
- This purchase includes a welcome set with 16 Nespresso capsules containing individual aromas.
Keurig K-Cafe Smart: $189 (24% off)
If you’re looking to refresh your kitchen (and your morning routine) for spring, then check out this great Keurig deal from Amazon. The Keurig K-Cafe Smart promises to help you create more than 70 coffeehouse drinks at home using coffee pods. This model looks like a standard Keurig but has an attached milk frother and more brewing options.
The Keurig K-Cafe Smart connects to the Keurig app. You can schedule a brew in advance, brew remotely and more. The coffeemaker’s BrewID tech, meanwhile, selects the ideal settings for whichever K-Cup you choose to use.
Right now you can get this coffee maker for just $189 (regularly $250).
Why we like the Keurig K-Cafe Smart:
- This is the most customization Keurig has ever offered in a coffeemaker.
- This Keurig can create a highly-concentrated shot of coffee to mimic the profile of espresso.
- Need espresso? You can purchase espresso K-Cups for the “shot” function if you’d like.
- There’s even an iced coffee button, which can brew coffee at a lower temperature and flow rate.
De’Longhi espresso machine: $169 (14% off)
This 4.3-star-rated De’Longhi Espresso Machine makes shots of espresso with 15 bars of pressure. It features an advanced cappuccino system with a hot milk or cappuccino selector to mix and steam milk for evenly textured drinks. Other features include a double layer drip tray, removable water tank and stainless-steel accents.
“I love this so much,” an Amazon customer says. “It’s so easy to use and makes coffee so quickly. It was affordable compared to most espresso makers and the quality is amazing.”
The espresso maker is on sale now for $169 (regularly $208).
Why we like the De’Longhi espresso machine:
- The Rapid Cappuccino System maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after cup instantly.
- The water tank is simple to remove, refill and reattach, and the water level is easily visible to eliminate the guesswork.
- The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots and one for an easy-serve espresso pod whatever your preference.
Nespresso Vertuo Next espresso maker: $149 (29% off)
The Nespresso Vertuo Next allows you to brew single serve coffee or espresso at the touch of a button. The espresso maker can brew three different cup sizes and offer an ultra-fast, 25-second heat-up time.
“I found myself spending close to $35 per week on coffee at Starbucks. Not anymore,” one Amazon reviewer writes. “The Nespresso machine generates a beautiful thick espresso by centrifugal force which gives the end result a nice layer of crema. Totally worth the money to get the milk frothed as well for a nice latte or cappuccino.”
The bestselling espresso machine typically retails for $209 on Amazon, but right now it’s marked down to $149.
Why we like the Nespresso Vertuo Next espresso maker:
- The espresso machine is only 5.5 inches wide, making it a compact option that is good for small spaces.
- It offers six cup size options.
- Comes with a 37-ounce water reservoir so that you can make several cups without having to add more water.
Related content from CBS Essentials